This year, the 2014 Italian American Heritage Foundation Scholarships offers scholarships to graduating High School students and Community College students. The scholarships encourage and assist young people in the pursuit of better educational opportunities and offer to help students meet their financial needs. An additional aim is to help stimulate more interest in the Italian Culture, Heritage, and Language among young people. Our essay contests are designed to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of the positive contributions of Italian Americans in all fields of study.
To date our 2014 scholarships are as follows (with additional pending):
1. One $2,500 Gerald Bocciardi Scholarship (with language requirement)
2. One $2,500 Gerald Bocciardi Scholarship (with language requirement)
3. One $2,000 Diana Hurst Scholarship
4. One $1000 IAHF Tony Virgilio Memorial Scholarship
5. One $1000 Joseph and Frances Borelli Scholarship
6. One $1000 IAHF Corrado Russo Memorial Scholarship
7. One $ 500 Domenico D’Agresta Scholarship (Community College)
8. One $ 500 Liberata DiGiovanni Scholarship (Community College)
Scholarships are for the 2014-2015 academic school year. Interested students may apply by using the application link below. If you have questions you can call the Scholarship Committee at 408-550-6247 or the IAHF office at 408-293-7122. The office is located at 425 North Fourth Street, San Jose, CA 95112. All applications must be returned on or before May 19, 2014. Late or incomplete applications will not be processed.
Italian American Heritage Foundation (IAHF)
425 N. Fourth Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Tues 9:00 - 4:30pm
Thurs 9:30 - 4:00pm
Fri 9:00 - 4:30pm
Office closed Mon & Weds
Photo Gallery Online!
Check out pictures of our latest events right here.
Like us on Facebook to stay in touch and learn about upcoming events.